Explore Virginia's Only Fred Couples Signature Golf Course
Our Fred Couples-designed golf course in Northern Virginia provides an unsurpassed golfing experience for casual and accomplished players alike. Located in beautiful Clifton, Virginia, Westfields Golf Club is a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary. With no residences lining our links to intrude on the natural beauty of the course or to distract golfers from their game, Westfields offers a truly unique round of golf.
The course is characterized by dense tree-lined fairways, undulating greens and well-placed hazards, yet is more open and playable than might initially appear. With your choice of five tee boxes, it ranges from 4,600 to over 7,000 yards. It's easy to setup a tee time, get directions or contact us all online! Come visit Westfields Golf Club today for a golf experience like no other.
USGA Rules Govern All Play
- Every player must register in the Golf Shop.
- The three distances on sprinkler heads are measured to front edge, middle and back edge of the green.
- Cart path yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- Repair all divots, ball marks on greens and rake bunkers.
- Out of bounds is defined by the black perimeter fence around the property.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times.
- No blue jeans, cut-off shorts, tee shirts, or tank tops.
- No private coolers permitted on golf course.
- Please observe any verbal rules given by the greeter.
- Westfields Golf Club is a Non-Metal Spike Facility.
Golf Shoe Respike
Westfields offers a full shoe respike for a cost of .00. Please allow 20-30 minutes extra to ensure teeing off on your scheduled time.