At Westfields, Fred Couples has built one of the top destinations for golf in Virginia. This stunning Northern Virginia golf course is fun and accessible for the novice, yet challenging and thought-provoking for the experienced golfer. Fred's professional play on hundreds of courses around the world, coupled with his experience in countless tournaments and team competitions, has given him exceptional insight into optimal golf course design. The perfect embodiment of that vision is yours to experience at Westfields Golf Club located close by to Centreville, VA.
What sets Westfields apart from any other Virginia Golf Club is not only its exceptional playability, but the interest it takes in the traditional elements of the game.
Carved through natural wetlands, rolling hills, and majestic beech and oak trees, Westfields offers golfers a setting that is virtually free from distraction. No residences line its links, creating a course that is truly a golfer's dream.
Westfields Golf Club Rewards
All of this, together with the kind of thoughtful, attentive service typically found only in private golf clubs, makes Westfields a place where golf enthusiasts can always enjoy a great round of golf located near Centreville Virginia.
Notable Awards for Westfields Golf Club
• 2015-2008 Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
• 2014-2003 "America's Top Golf Courses" – Zagat Guide
• 2014-2003 Four Star "Best Places to Play" – Golf Digest
• 2007 "Most Admired Golf Operations" – Golf Inc. Magazine
• 2007 "#1 Best Service" – Pros & Hackers Magazine
• 2015-2000 "Top 25 Must Play" in Mid-Atlantic – Golf Styles
• 2015-2000 "Top 10 Public Courses in Virginia" – Golf Styles
• 2002 "Elite Course" – GolfTest USA
• 1999 "Best New Course" – Nomination Golf Digest
Our newly renovated Clubhouse is the ideal venue for Golf Outings, Weddings and Special Events.